Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Drink 96: meh.


Robson Cocktail
Red rum! Red rum!
 I really didn’t feel like writing a blog entry today but Mrs. Bottle said that she would think less of me as a man if I skipped it.  Honestly I didn’t think Mrs. Bottle could think any less of me as a man than she already does.  On the off chance there is still room for her to lower her opinion we present the Robson Cocktail, a mix of Jamaican rum, orange juice, lemon juice, and grenadine.  The drink was good but nothing special.  It had some sweetness provided by the orange juice and grenadine and a strong rum flavor.  Normally I would do exhaustive research and provide scores of links and tidbits about the Robson Cocktail, but I just don’t feel like it.   It's too bad, too, because if I was motivated I could have spun a wondrous tale about trying to figure out the difference between Jamaican Rum and dark rum.



Overall Rating for the Robson Cocktail




Taste: 3 
Presentation: 4
Ease of Preparation: 4
Drinks Until Blackout: 7 – 19% Alcohol

Ingredients

1 oz Jamaican Rum
2 tsp Lemon Juice
1 tbsp Orange Juice
1.5 tsp Grenadine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...